Waitomo Glow Worm Cave
Your visit to New Zealand isn’t complete until you see the marvellous Waitomo Caves. This unique cave system hosts the native glow worms (Arachnocampa luminosa). Take a relaxing boat tour through the caves to see this natural light show, as the tour guides tell you about the caves and their history.
Duration: 45 min + 5 hours drive time
- $53.00 – Adults (+$159 tour)
- $24.00 – Children (4-14 years)(+$85.00 tour)
- Under 4 years old are free (+$49 tour)
- Doesn't have a wheelchair access.
- Taking photo and video inside the cave is not permitted.
- The tour operates in all weather condition so please dress appropriately. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This is a small group activity with maximum of 6 participants and requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate.
- The minimum age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Travel in comfort of a deluxe van.
- Free Wifi on deluxe van.
- Pick up at 7am. Please arrive 15 minutes before pick up time.