501 Buckland Road
For fans of The Lord of the Rings, the Hobbiton Movie Set is a must see attraction. Located at Matamata in Waikato, you can go on a 2 hour magical tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set and check out the many Hobbit Holes and see where the movie was made. After your tour you can stop off at the The Shires Rest Cafe for some refreshments.
3 hours (Including Hobbiton tour) + 4.5 hours drive time
Marquee Festive Feast Lunch
$36.00 – Adults
$26.00 – Children
Duration: 2 hours + 4.5 hours drive time
With Meals included:
- The tour is 75% wheelchair accessible as some part is uneven terrain.
- Please bring your camera to take photos.
- The tour has a small amount of easy walking.
- The tour operates in all weather condition so please dress appropriately. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This is a small group activity with maximum of 6 participants and requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate.
- The minimum age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Travel in comfort of a deluxe van.
- Free Wifi on deluxe van.
- Pick up at 6:30am. Please arrive 15 minutes before pick up time.